What is BodyTalk?
BodyTalk is an astonishingly simple and effective form of therapy that allows the body's energy systems to be re-synchronized so that they can operate as nature intended. Each system, cell and atom is in constant communication with each other. Through exposure to the stresses of day-to-day life, these lines of communication become compromised, leading to a decline in physical, emotional and/or mental health. Reconnecting these lines of communication enables the body's mechanisms to function at optimal levels, thus preventing disease and accelerating the healing process. BodyTalk can be used as a stand-alone system to treat many health problems, or can be integrated into any health care system to increase its effectiveness and promote faster healing.
It is simple, safe, and shows very quick results. It is non-invasive, objective in application, and works effectively on humans and animals alike. Even if a BodyTalk technique is performed incorrectly, it simply means that there will be no result or change - it will never make things worse.
A BodyTalk practitioner is trained to silently ask your body a series of questions outlined on an extensive protocol and procedure chart, using a muscle reflex technique. Your body knows what it needs to heal and guides the priority and the healing route to take. The BodyTalk techniques provide insights to the areas of your body that need attention. This is the beauty of BodyTalk. It respects the body's own needs and determines your body's priorities for healing. Then with the use of a variety of non-invasive techniques, the BodyTalk practitioner refocuses your body's natural healing response to establish better communication within the body. Healing happens when parts of your body are re-synchronized and communicating with each other. Your body knows how to heal itself – it just needs to remember how!
What does it do?
BodyTalk has proven to be very effective in addressing many common diseases such as dyslexia, chronic viruses and infections, allergies, poor immune system functioning, sugar metabolism disorders, arthritis and general musculo-skeletal disorders, emotional and psychological problems, and many others. Current areas addressed by the BodyTalk system are as follows:
- Overall breathing patterns, left/right brain co-ordination, energy blockages associated with birthplace, energy imbalances within the brain cortices, general and localized hydration, and health problems associated with internal and external scarring.
- Specific balancing of the twelve major body organs, eight endocrine systems, and other body parts.
- Correction of genetically and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies, and accumulated toxins.
- Balancing the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. These surface energy imbalances are also a cause pain in specific parts of the body.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages including specific phobias and fears. These sessions have been very effective in correcting a number of psychological disorders.
- Cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts.
- Addressing energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians, the chakras, and general bioenergetic energy flow. Blood sugar balancing also comes under this category.
- Releasing parts of the musculo-skeletal system that may be "locked". This includes the spine, pubic bone, cranium, sacrum, ribs, joints and muscles.
- Restoring energy imbalances between the patient and certain aspects of the environment.
Any of the above mentioned areas can have a profound impact on the overall health of the body. Over the last few years, BodyTalk has been used to successfully address a wide range of psychological and physiological diseases.